Preparing Before the Trip:
- Preparing The Kids for the Trip of a Lifetime - I wrote this article when preparing our children for the trip when they would be 5, 3.5 and 2
- Getting the Kids Ready for Their Next Walt Disney World Vacation: This article was written when preparing our children for the trip when they would be 6.5, 5 and 3.5 and we would be experiencing Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Paty
- How I (a mom of three) Prepare My Family for a Trip to Disney: I wrote this article in preparation for our trip for when out children would be 8, 6.5 and 5
- Saving on Your Disney Princesses: With two Disney princesses in our travel party, I found some ways to save money on our princess experiences without sacrificing the Disney magic.
- A Trip to Disney with the Kids ~ To Surprise or Not to Surprise: I have seen all over the blogoshpere these parents with great ways to surprise their children with a Disney trip. I am not sure I could pull that off!
- When to Visit Walt Disney World with the Kids: There are many factors to consider when choosing your vacation dates
Our Disney Bookshelf - Great resources to have before traveling to Disney (and to use while in Disney!):
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa
- Beyond the Attractions: A Guide to Walt Disney World with Preschoolers by Lisa Battista
Tips for Enjoying the Parks with Little Ones:
- A Disney Mom's Lesson: Quality NOT Quantity: It happened one trip ... lesson learned!
- Avoiding Time Outs and Tantrums in Disney: Sometimes even at the happiest place on earth, someone just might lose it ... kids and adults. Here are a few tips to help avoid that!
- Commemorating Your Child's Disney Firsts: A cast member showed us a fun and free way to commemorate you children's Disney milestones
- Free Fun in Disney for Non-Thrill Seeking Children: Two of my three children avoid all the thrill rides in Disney. I have fun some great ways to keep them busy while others enjoy the thrills. It is a win-win for all since no one is missing out on the fun!
- Random Lessons Learned as Mom in Disney: Over the years, there are a few lessons I have learned that have better prepared us for each trip.
- The Anxious Child in Disney: I have learned many ways to help my child's anxiety while in Disney
- Three Kids in Diapers or Pull-Ups on a Disney Vacation: In 2008 all three of our children were in diapers or pull-ups. This made for a very busy vacation!
- To Bring or Rent Your Own Stroller: There are many options when deciding if you plan to rent a stroller or bring your own to Disney