Welcome to those of you joining me from Meet the Magic. I am the third stop on our Magical Blogorail.
5. Grilled Beef Skewer with with Chimichurri Sauce (Argentina Booth): This was our first stop on our culinary tour around World Showcase and my husband hasn't stopped talking about how great this dish was. He liked it so much, when we returned to Epcot on another day, he ordered it again!
4. Lobster and Scallop Fisherman's Pie (Ireland Booth)
3. Steamed Mussels in Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce (Belgium Booth)
2. Escargots Persillade en Brioche (France Booth): I was so impressed by this dish. They were served in little brioche bowls!
1. Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Irish Cream Ganache (Ireland Booth): I love sweets, so it surprises me this is the only sweet dish on my list. But this by far was my favorite of the 2011 Food & Wine Festival.
What is your favorite dish from the Food and Wine Festival?
Thank you for joining me today. Your next stop on our Magical Blogorail loop is
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail should you happen to have to make a stop along the way and want to reboard:
1st Stop ~ Cooking with Mickey
2nd Stop ~ Meet the Magic
3rd Stop ~ Pursuing the Magic (You are here!)
4th Stop ~ The CanaDisney Blog
Final Stop ~ Can Do It Mom