I am quite excited to be discussing Epcot's Food and Wine Festival. It is by far one of my husband and I's favorite times of year to visit Epcot. Last year, my parents took our children for one night of our vacation so Pierre and I to enjoy a date night in Disney. Even better, our closest friends just happen to be in Disney and met up with us for what turned out to be one of the best nights we have ever had in Epcot. Without further ado here our my top 5 dishes of the 2011 Food and Wine Festival:
5. Grilled Beef Skewer with with Chimichurri Sauce (Argentina Booth): This was our first stop on our culinary tour around World Showcase and my husband hasn't stopped talking about how great this dish was. He liked it so much, when we returned to Epcot on another day, he ordered it again!
4. Lobster and Scallop Fisherman's Pie (Ireland Booth)
3. Steamed Mussels in Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce (Belgium Booth)
2. Escargots Persillade en Brioche (France Booth): I was so impressed by this dish. They were served in little brioche bowls!
1. Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Irish Cream Ganache (Ireland Booth): I love sweets, so it surprises me this is the only sweet dish on my list. But this by far was my favorite of the 2011 Food & Wine Festival.
What is your favorite dish from the Food and Wine Festival?