- #55, #56 & #57 ~ The "K"s of Epcot's World Showcase
- #54 ~ The Festival of the Lion King at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- #53 ~ Kilimanjaro Safaris in Disney's Animal Kingdom
Other Places You Could Find Me This Week:
- The kids and I were featured over at Cooking with Mickey for our monthly column - Little Chef Disney Creations. Each month we share a Disney-inspired recipe that is fun for kids to create in the kitchen. Monday, we featured Chicken Little's Stuck in the Crosswalk Treats.
- Have you been counting down to Walt Disney World's 40th Anniversary with Donna at DISTherapy and I? Bloggers from across the web have come together to share their Disney memories over the years. If you have missed any of the wonderful posts so far, head over to 40 Days to 40 Years and take a stroll down Memory Lane. So far, we have featured articles from 1971 to 1998.
- Did you know that I also write a column for WDW Daily News, which is featured every other week in their newsletter? Make sure you sign up for the newsletter to make sure you keep up to date on all the Disney news.
How did you find the Disney Magic this week? I would love to hear about it!