100 Things to Do in Disney #86 to #91:
- #86 Create You Own Potato Head at Once Upon a Toy (Hayley's pick)
- #87 Mad Tea Party (Hayley's pick) ~ This was part of Disney Flashback Friday hosted by Sarah at Magical Days with the Mouse. You can see our "spins" on Mad Tea Party from 1986 to 2010.
- #88 LeCellier (Pierre and I both are excited about this) ~ The signature dining experience we will be trying for the first time this trip. Menu suggestions welcome! Also, you'll find a link to the recipe for LeCellier's Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup over at Cooking with Mickey
- #89 Tower of Terror (Pierre's picks) ~ This was part of the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic
- #90 LEGO Store in Downtown Disney (Joey's pick) ~ This was part of the Disney Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop hosted by Deb at Focused on the Magic
- #91 Flights of Wonder (My pick)
In other Pursuing the Magic Happenings:
- Pursuing the Magic is now officially on Facebook. Make sure you head over and "like" our page.
- Disney released a new free dining deal for dates in October, November and December. I posted all the details, so check it out to see if the dates fit your vacation schedule.
How did you find the magic this week? I would love to hear about it!