1. I live my life by the saying: Do not sacrifice what you want most for what you want right now. I think in today's society it is very easy to lose sight of this, and I have on occasion, but otherwise, it keeps me on track with where I want to be in my life.
2. I have three beautiful children. There was a time that I thought we wouldn't be able to have children, so I appreciate every moment with them. The best part is that they are the happiest three kids I know, and they make me laugh everyday.
3. Before even turning 30 years old, I had several health scares. The third time around of tests I thought how can I beat these tests on three separate occasions in three separate areas of my body. But I did, and it has made me more than thankful for my health, something I no longer take for granted.
4. Everyone reading this probably already knows, I love Disney - the parks, the music, the movies, the books and anything else Disney you can think of.
5. I have never worn make-up, except when my mom made me wear lipstick to my wedding. Other than one failed attempt in middle school, I have completely avoided it.
6. I love the New England Patriots! I am actually a fan of all New England sports teams, but the Patriots are by far my favorite. I even carry a New England Patriots purse. Even better, we met Bob Kraft while in Walt Disney World one year, and he was so kind and friendly that it made me love the Patriots even more!
7. I think I was a DJ and Bartender in a former life because some of my favorite things to do are listen to music and create custom playlists, while usually sipping on some drink concoction I have designed.
8. I love Wii - the workouts, the games, etc. My favorite Wii game is Just Dance 2, though Epic Mickey is a close second.
9. I've learned a lot of lessons in my life, but one of the most important ones I have learned is that it just takes one moment in time to change your life (good and/or bad).
10. I am very lucky to married to someone who understands my Type A personality. Pierre is about as laid back as they come, which on occasion actually drives me crazy, but we are a good balance for each other! We'll be married 15 years this year, and I can't even believe that time has gone by so fast. Seems like just yesterday we were newlyweds.
11. I love decorating cakes! I am by no means an expert, but I really enjoy it, especially when my kids see the creations I come up with for their birthdays. Since I do not have an artistic bone in my body, it is always a nice challenge for me.
12. I own a Cricut Expression, and it is one of my most favorite things to use for crafting! I really need to make more time to create with it, but my three "helpers" always have different plans for my time! :-)
Well, there is my exciting life in a nutshell. Hope you will join in Disney Bird's Something About Me Blog Hop!