Where we are going to dine in Walt Disney World is by far my favorite part of planning our trips. As soon as we start talking about our next vacation, I am already thinking of where we are going to eat. At this point, we have so many favorites that it is hard to give one up to try something new. But my goal each trip is to try at least one new dining experience. Since my brother and sister in law were in town this weekend, and we won't see them again until we are all in Disney, we decided to get all our ideas out there for ADRs. There will be eleven of us for this upcoming trip, including my parents, my brother, sister in law, 2 nephews and the five of us.
|October 2008 - Cape May Cafe|
But where I need your help is we have a few we have never tried before and I am deciding which to add to our ADR list. If you have eaten at one of these, feel free to let me know what you think of it.
1. Boma - We have heard nothing but good things about Boma. We just haven't made the effort to go to Animal Kingdom Lodge, a resort we haven't even visited yet, but I would love to check out.
2. Yachtsman Steakhouse - My parents will be celebrating their anniversary while we are in Walt Disney World, and though I highly recommended California Grill to them, it isn't really something my parents would enjoy, other than the view.
3. Yak & Yeti - I looked over the menu of Yak and Yeti and it really looks like it has a lot to offer. I would love to have a sit down meal in Animal Kingdom, besides Rainforest Cafe.
4. Cinderella's Royal Table - My daughters love princesses. We ate at Akershus in the Norway Pavilion last trip, which they really enjoyed. I am thinking a meal in the castle would definitely be something they would love.
5. Coral Reef - I haven't read great reviews about this restaurant, though most comments were more about the pricing than the food. My husband and I did eat here many trips ago, before children, and I remember we enjoyed it. I am thinking this would be a great place to bring the kids, since my children would love to watch the sea animals. Last trip, I had to drag them out of the Seas with Nemo and Friends. I really think they could have spent the entire day there!
If you have eaten at one of these places, I would love to hear about it. Do you have a favorite I didn't list? I am always open for suggestions and appreciate any information you share with us!